* Israel: Obama Wants Iran Deal at Any Cost Senior Israeli diplomatic sources this week accused US President Barack Obama of being ready to sign a nuclear deal with Iran even if it endangers the Jewish state, despite Obama's own statements to the contrary.
* PM preempts Obama TV interview pitching Iran deal to Israeli public: We must rely on ourselves Netanyahu says deal paves way for many atom bombs and will fill Iran's coffers to fund more mischief.
* Palestinian TV calls Jews and Israelis 'evil, filth' Children's program refers to Zionists as 'barbaric monkeys;' puppet terms Tel Aviv 'occupied' Jaffa.
* Raw Anti-Semitism and Blood Libels at Al-Aqsa Mosque Sheikh's class approved by PA includes litany of anti-Semitic screed, from blood libels, accusations of devil worship, as well as paganism.
* Iraq coalition winning against IS, says US Iraq and its allies are pursuing "the winning strategy" to combat Islamic State in Iraq, US Deputy Secretary of State Antony Blinken has said.
* Jerusalem Home Front Command district simulates missile attack on capital "The ability of the enemy to include Jerusalem as a target has already happened; Now, we have to ask what we do if it happens again."
* Abbas: 'Jordan and Palestine are One People in Two States' Palestinian Authority leader makes statement likely to overjoy Israeli nationalists during meeting with Jordanian soccer head in Amman.
* ISIS's Latest Weapon: Damming the Euphrates ISIS closes off all gates of Ramadi dam, threatening humanitarian crisis against pro-regime forces and all others left in region.
* Obama Red-Faced: Iran Nuclear Stockpiles Grew 20% in 18 Months Despite US President's claims Tehran 'froze' its nuclear stockpiles, IAEA report shows Iran actually increased them significantly.
* 'Bully' Erdogan Makes Good on Threat to Punish Media Turkish President in fresh attack on free press, accuses paper of 'espionage' for revealing Turkish arms supplies to Syrian rebels.