* Netanyahu: Nuclear talks continue even as official says Iran has God's approval to destroy Israel PM speaks at Knesset ceremony marking 70 years since the Soviet victory over the Nazis.
* Official: Hezbollah Hiding 100,000 Rockets in Civilian Areas Military intelligence official states that Iran's funding of the terror group heightens threat of another war, warns of civilian casualties.
* O'Reilly: Christianity's Decline in America Could Lead to Collapse Like Roman Empire During his 'Talking Points Memo' segment on Tuesday, 'The O'Reilly Factor' host Bill O'Reilly explained that Americans have changed their stance on a number of issues, including immigration and Christianity and that has been to the detriment of the United States.
* Islamic State deputy leader 'killed in Iraq air strike' The second-in-command of Islamic State (IS) has been killed in a US-led coalition air strike in northern Iraq, the Iraqi ministry of defence says.
* Vatican recognizes state of Palestine in new treaty Jerusalem says move not conducive to peace, will consider 'next steps' after Holy See announcement ahead of weekend meeting between pope, Abbas.
* 'We will return even if we have to wait another 67 years' says 'Nakba Day' protestor Hamas tells protestors in Gaza that "resistance" is the only way to achieve the "right of return."
* Speaking to WWII veterans, Netanyahu compares Iran to Nazis Hinting at 1938 Munich agreement, Netanyahu calls on world powers not to make concessions to regimes with genocidal ambitions
* Iran threatens war if 'aid ship' to Yemen attacked Tehran says vessel, escorted by warships, contains 2,500 tons of humanitarian supplies; US warns against 'provocative actions'.
* Pro-ISIS hackers threaten US, Europe, Australia with 'electronic war' A hacker group claiming Islamic State affiliation has released a video threatening 'electronic war' against the US, Europe, and Australia.
* Obama sees 'difficult path' in renewing Israel-Palestinian talks "The United States is taking a hard look at our approach to the conflict," Obama said in an interview with 'Asharq al-Awsat'.