* Russia offers Iran new missiles despite sanctions Antey-2500 air defense package is an upgraded version of the S-300 system, the sale of which was blocked.
* Hamas warns it could 'surprise' Israel more than last Gaza war 'The resistance will startle the enemy [with] more than the surprises it had during the last war,' said Hamas's senior representative, Salah Bardaweel.
* Jordan furious over Pentagon leak on secret anti-terror traning camp The Pentagon let slip that one of its training camps to help fight Islamic State terrorists is in Jordan - information the pro-U.S. kingdom had specifically requested be kept private, and the latest gaffe in a series of sensitive leaks coming out of the Department of Defense.
* 'Iran Sends Arms of Ruthless Terror All Over the World' Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon denounces 'awful deal' being formulated with Iran - a 'messianic regime' bent on destroying Israel.
* Defense minister rips into deal with 'apocalyptic' Iran Moshe Ya'alon says nuclear agreement taking shape in Geneva is a danger to the West and to the citizens of Israel.
* Watch: Iran 'Destroys' Israel in Nuclear-Themed Domino Show A domino show held in Iran ended with a missile destroying a domino structure of an Israeli flag.
* The Baltic Air Mission Arutz Sheva takes you on a visual tour of the Sialuai Air Base, which belongs to the Lithuanian Air Force.
* Ukraine conflict: Russia's Vladimir Putin says war 'unlikely' Russian President Vladimir Putin has said war with neighbouring Ukraine is "unlikely", in an interview for Russian television.
* From Internet to Obamanet Critics of President Obama's 'net neutrality' plan call it ObamaCare for the Internet.