* Poll: Israelis Don't Trust Obama on Iran Nukes A pre-election poll in Israel reveals that an overwhelming majority side with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in not trusting the Obama Administration to prevent Iran from going nuclear, though very few voters consider that the most important electoral concern.
* Egyptian president wants joint Arab force to fight Islamist terror El-Sissi indicates united front against Islamic State may be possible as Jordan, UAE offer to dispatch military forces to aid Cairo.
* Iran is Deployed, 'Planning War' Along Israel's Northern Border Nukes or no nukes, Iran has built an active front from Israel's northwestern sea border all the way to the Golan Heights, warns expert.
* Iran Press: Obama Desperate for Nuclear Deal How are the ongoing nuclear negotiations between the U.S. and Iran playing out in the Iranian press? Well, the U.S. is being portrayed as desperate.
* Israel demands UN condemn Iran's Holocaust-themed cartoon contest Ron Prosor wrote a letter over the weekend to UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and global delegates urging them to publicly censure the contest, which is scheduled to take place this coming April.
* Iran Responds to Liberman: We'll Destroy Tel Aviv in 10 Minutes After FM calls to block Iranian bomb with strike, Khamenei representative says Iranian rockets can hit Israel in 6 minutes.
* Italy and Vatican on guard after ISIL threat The Italian government is on high alert after threats from the Islamic State called Italy "the nation signed with the blood of the cross."
* Russia ups ante in missile sale to Iran, reports say Moscow dropped sale of S-300 missiles following US, Israel pressure, but now reportedly offering Tehran more advanced weaponry.
* They Called Him Rabbi Abraham Lincoln We all know how much Abraham Lincoln did for African-Americans, but until now very little was known of the special place Honest Abe held in his heart for the Jews.
* Why didn't the recent Turkish incursion into Syria draw ISIS fire? Former Pentagon official to 'Post': I think the big point is that it suggests Turkey has lost control of Islamic State; When you play with fire, you get burned.