* 3 in 4 Israelis don't trust Obama to keep Iran from nukes The US president's favorability rating continues to decline, but for 90% of voters the Iranian threat is not the top election issue .
* Obama: Iran has "no aspiration to get a nuclear weapon" because "it would be contrary to their faith" It was reported back in September 2013 that "although talk of such a fatwa has been around for at least eight years, there's no evidence it was ever issued, according to the Middle East Media Research Institute, which flatly called the fatwa a hoax.
* "Narco-Terror" group Hezbollah operates across Latin America and US WASHINGTON - Experts at a National Defense University (NDU) conference warned that the Iranian-backed narcoterrorist group Hezbollah, based in Lebanon, has expanded across Latin American and into the United States.
* EU, Russian leaders meet in Minsk for high-stakes summit The future of Ukrainian statehood and the risk of escalation beyond Ukraine's borders hang in the balance as French, German, Russian, and Ukrainian leaders meet in Minsk on Wednesday (11 February).
* Cleric calls on West to put all options 'under the table' as Iran marks Islamic Revolution Rouhani says Iran looking for "win-win agreement" in nuclear talks, but adds that Iranian nation is not afraid of pressure or sanctions.
* Hezbollah, Syrian forces and Iranian officers approach Israeli border in fight against rebels The Syrian forces were attempting to gain control of the area from rebels such as the Nusra Front, al-Qaida's Syrian affiliate, who have made advances in southern Syrian in recent months.
* US only power still in talks with Iran on nukes - senator Washington left to hash out agreement with Tehran after 5 other nations back off negotiations, Bob Corker says .
* Israeli Minister: Hamas and ISIS Are the Same Israeli Minister of Strategic Affairs, Yuval Steinitz, equated Gaza's Hamas rulers with the jihadist horde known as the Islamic State (formerly ISIS) during a panel discussion this week..
* If the Holocaust happened today, Obama would deny it President Barack Obama's attempt to dismiss the antisemitic terror attack on a kosher supermarket in Paris last month as a "random" shooting turns out to be more than a gaffe: it is administration policy.
* WEST: NORAD Head Says Russia Increasing Arctic Long Range Air Patrols While Russian military aircraft have stepped up their activity everywhere from the North Sea to the Baltic to the Black Sea in the last year they have also been spotted more frequently closer to the U.S. territory in the Arctic, the head of U.S. Northern Command (NORTHCOM) and North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) told USNI News on Tuesday.