* Nuclear talks resume with warnings to Congress over Iran sanctions US Secretary of State John Kerry and Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif engaged in "substantive meetings" on Wednesday, the State Department said.
* Rev. Graham: End the Muslim Call to Prayer Policy at Duke University Donors and alumni of the prestigious Duke University in Durham, N.C., a school founded by Quakers and Methodists, should 'withhold their support' until Duke reverses its new policy allowing the Muslim Call to Prayer on Fridays, said Rev. Franklin Graham, son of world renowned pastor Billy Graham.
* Abbas's Fatah Presents Bibi the Nazi SS Officer Ruling PA faction continues to simultaneously use Nazi imagery to defame Israel, while glorifying Adolf Hitler and Nazism itself.
* Iran's far right say nuclear negotiators 'loading the enemy's weapons' Hardliners in Tehran say Rouhani is giving way to American demands to enfeeble Iran's nuclear programme and its missile capacity.
* Amidror: Hezbollah's firepower of 150,000 projectiles exceeds all European armies combined Former national security adviser outlines all the major security threats Israel faces in Begin-Sadat Center report.
* Seriously? Israel, Jews Said Behind Paris Attacks It's inevitable. Any time there is a high profile terrorist attack, someone, somewhere will say the Jews did it.
* Nasrallah: Hezbollah prepared for war deep into Israel, beyond the Galilee "We have made all necessary preparations for a future war with Israel," Hezbollah chief says.
* Turkish PM says Netanyahu on par with Paris terrorists Netanyahu fires back, calling on the international community to stand united against terrorism and its supporters.
* Nigeria's Boko Haram: Baga destruction 'shown in images' Satellite images of Nigerian towns attacked by Boko Haram show widespread destruction and suggest a high death toll, Amnesty International says.
* 2015 Oil Market Outlook Saudi Arabia is extending its own international jihad not only through its export of Wahhabism, an extreme form of Sunni Islam.