* Minister Perry Warns: Jerusalem Situation a 'Ticking Time Bomb' Science and Technology Minister warns that the escalation in Jerusalem is on the verge of becoming a third intifada.
* US to investigate claims IS used 'chemical weapons' in Iraq The United States is to investigate whether militant group Islamic State (IS) used chemical weapons in Iraq, Secretary of State John Kerry has said.
* 'Every Successful Attack Strengthens Arab Terror' Former senior Shabak officer says 'weak hand' in Jerusalem has failed, outlines what must be done to take back the capital.
* Ya'alon snub 'should come as no surprise,' US official says During his visit to Washington, Ya'alon unsuccessfully sought meetings with Vice President Joe Biden, US Secretary of State John Kerry and national security advisor Susan Rice.
* One capital, two deeply divided cities As Hamas tries to spark an intifada in East Jerusalem and the Temple Mount, Israeli police aren't making matters any better.
* NY axe attack: Islamist link probed Police in New York are investigating whether a man who attacked two officers with an axe before being shot dead was linked to Islamist extremism.
* Putin accuses United States of damaging world order Russian President Vladimir Putin accused the United States on Friday of endangering global security by imposing a "unilateral diktat" on the rest of the world and shifted blame for the Ukraine crisis onto the West.
* Egypt: 29 killed as Sinai attacks target security forces A suspected jihadist car bomb has killed at least 26 Egyptian soldiers at a checkpoint in Sinai, officials say.
* Van Rompuy and Barroso leave EU stage with porcelain plates Herman Van Rompuy and Jose Manuel Barroso said goodbye to EU leaders on Friday (24 October) after attending their final summit as presidents of the EU council and commission.
* Doctor in New York City Is Sick With Ebola A doctor in New York City who recently returned from treating Ebola patients in Guinea became the first person in the city to test positive for the virus Thursday, setting off a search for anyone who might have come into contact with him.