* 'Terror is a Global Epidemic' Says FM after Wednesday Attacks Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman made a connection Thursday morning between the attacks that occurred in Jerusalem and Ottawa - both state capitals - on Wednesday.
* Head of Iran's Revolutionary Guards: All of Israel within missile range Iran has prevented "the Zionist regime's expansion in the region," the head of Iran's Revolutionary Guards, Maj.- Gen. Mohammad Ali Jafari, said.
* Islamic State crisis: US-led Syria strikes 'kill 553' US-led air strikes against Islamic State (IS) militants in Syria have killed 553 people since September, UK-based activists say.
* Ottawa shootings: Canada to toughen terror laws Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper has vowed to strengthen the nation's terror laws one day after a gunman rampaged through parliament.
* Hamas, Islamic Jihad salute Jerusalem terror attack, threaten new 'Palestinian intifada' in capital Hamas and Islamic Jihad hailed Wednesday's terrorist act by an east Jerusalem resident who rammed his car into a crowd of commuters at a light rail station, killing a three-month old infant and injuring seven others.
* European Rabbis worried over Mideast Christians European Jewry is worried about the security of the Middle East's Christian minority, the leader of a prominent Rabbinical group stated on Thursday.
* Pro-Israel German-language Jewish magazine launches Seated in a cafe in the Hotel Kempinski in the bustling downtown shopping area of Berlin, Dr. Rafael Korenzecher explains why he launched Judische Rundschau, a new German- Jewish monthly magazine.
* Jewish leader compares eastern Ukraine to Gaza The pro-Russian insurgency in Ukraine's Donbass region is "our Gaza," one Ukrainian Jewish leader told The Jerusalem Post on Tuesday.
* Senior Abbas Aid Lauds Jerusalem Terrorist as a 'Heroic Martyr' A senior aid to Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas applauded the murder of a three-month-old Israeli girl in last night's Jerusalem terrorist attack, and hailed her killer as a "hero."
* Irish Senate Calls for Recognition of 'Palestine' Ireland's upper house of parliament on Wednesday passed a motion calling on the Dublin government to recognize "the state of Palestine", AFP reports.