* Russia to bolster military presence in former Soviet states Air force chief announces plans for new air base in Belarus, as well as expansion of existing facilities in Armenia and Kyrgyzstan.
* "Saddam plotted to kidnap Israeli PM Begin as revenge for Osirak" Former confidant of Iraqi dictator tells London paper about plan to get back at Israel for destroying nuclear facility.
* Watch: Israel Holds Ebola Outbreak Drill at Ben Gurion Airport Ben Gurion simulates arrival of passenger with lethal virus as fears of global outbreak spreading continue to rise.
* ISIS in Jets for First Time, US Reportedly Trains Rebel Pilots Iraqi pilots teaching ISIS to fly MiG's captured in Syria; reports indicate US training 'Middle Eastern' pilots in Arizona to bomb Syria.
* Police Limit Temple Mount Entry Anticipating Friday Riots It's the Muslim day of rest - that means violent riots on Judaism's holiest site. But will police restrictions fail again?
* Ukraine crisis: 'No breakthrough' in Putin-EU talks The presidents of Russia and Ukraine have held talks with the EU, but there has been no apparent breakthrough on how to end the crisis in Ukraine.
* Rev. Billy Graham: "America is Just as Wicked as Sodom and Gomorrah Ever Were" Reverend Billy Graham, arguably the most well-known and respected evangelical preacher of the last 50 years, said in a recently published commentary that America was "founded by men who believed in prayer" and that prayer can turn "the tide of history," adding that while "America is just as wicked as Sodom and Gomorrah and deserves "the judgment of God," this judgment can be lessened through prayer.
* IRAN, RUSSIA HOLD JOINT NAVAL EXERCISE Iran's state television says two Russian warships have left a northern Iranian port after the two countries held a joint, three-day naval exercise in the Caspian Sea.
* Iran's Red Line: Centrifuges for 38 A-Bombs Per Year Arutz Sheva analyzes Ayatollah Khamenei's alarming demands in the talks with the P5+1, as outlined in a graphic he tweeted.
* Hamas protesters in Gaza call to "defend" Temple Mount Islamist group says "dangerous level of Judaization" taking place in Jerusalem .