* UN rights chief: Ebola, Islamic State 'twin plagues' 'Both fomented quietly, neglected by world that knew they existed but misread their potential,' says new top human rights official.
* Report: Islamic State group may have chemical weapons New Israeli research supported by testimonies, photos and experts' analysis suggests that the organization use chemical weapon against the Kurds in Kobani, Syria.
* Islamic Jihad Head Praises Iran Role in Gaza War Against Israel Ramadan Shallah says 'victory' against Israel during summer's Operation Protective Edge due to Iranian support.
* Putin guest of honour at Serbia military parade Russian President Vladimir Putin has stressed Russia's support for Serbia on a visit to Belgrade for its first military parade in decades.
* Islamic State 'being driven out of Syria's Kobane' The Islamic State (IS) militant group has been driven out of most of the northern Syrian town of Kobane, a Kurdish commander has told the BBC.
* French MP: Recognizing Palestinian statehood would be 'grave mistake' for Europe "Europe and France specifically refuse to recognize the reality and think that if they recognize a Palestinian state, the conflict will end. When will they wake up?" exclaims Meir Habib.
* Our World: Benny Gantz's troubling assessments Israel is actually facilitating the opening of Gaza's borders and the chief proponent of this policy is IDF chief of staff Lt.-Gen. Benny Gantz.
* PA to ask Security Council for resolution on 67 lines in coming weeks, official says Proposed resolution will call for Israel to withdraw to the pre-1967 lines.
* Iranian intelligence helping Iraq and Syria tackle Islamic State Minister slams Mossad, CIA for spying on Iran's nuclear, military facilities.
* Putin says Western sanctions threaten nuclear 'stability' Russian leader Vladimir Putin has said the Ukraine crisis threatens nuclear 'strategic stability' and global 'economic health'.