* Iraqi PM welcomes Syria air strike on border crossing Military and rebel sources say the strike took place inside Iraq.
* Militia-backed Shiite cleric vows to battle ISIL in Iraq Powerful Shiite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr has vowed to "shake the ground" under the feet of advancing Sunni militants.
* Most Palestinians want to eliminate Israel Palestinian support for a two-state solution with Israel has dropped to below the 30 percent mark.
* Arab MKs Declare 'Temple Mount for Muslims Only' The Arab Raam-Taal party in the Knesset held a meeting on Monday with all its members.
* Putin meets with Abbas, calls for renewal of Mideast peace talks Russian President Vladimir Putin met in Moscow on Wednesday with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas.
* This Week in History: Hitler invades Russia A glimpse into historical moments in Israeli news from this week in 'The Jerusalem Post' front covers.
* Kurdish State 'A Foregone Conclusion' - One Israel Would Support An independent Kurdish state is "a foregone conclusion", according to Israel's Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman.
* Germany Decides to Extend Ban on Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' Germany wants to uphold an effective post-war ban on the publication of genocidal Nazi leader Adolf Hitler's manifesto "Mein Kampf".
* EP gets set for a tumultuous few weeks The incoming European Parliament is to hit the ground running in the coming days.
* Red Heifer Found in America Finding a red heifer is like finding a needle in a hay stack.