* Militants Overrun Iraq's Second-Largest City as Government Forces Flee Islamist insurgents seized control of Iraq's second-largest city.
* Muslim Mob Block Jewish Entry to Temple Mount Muslims visitors to the Temple Mount formed a riotous mob.
* Knesset Rejects Civil Marriage Bill The Knesset rejected Labor Mk Stav Shafir's Civil Marriage bill Wednesday.
* EU Delegation Meets Palestinian Unity Gov't Officials in Gaza A delegation of European diplomats traveled to the Gaza Strip to meet the Gaza-based ministers of a new Palestinian Authority "unity government".
* How the World Looks a Day After an Iranian Nuclear Deal Experts on Iran took part in a unique round-table discussion on Tuesday at the Herzliya Conference.
* After election win Netanyahu meets with president-elect Rivlin in Jerusalem Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and president-elect Reuven Rivlin met in Jerusalem on Wednesday.
* Maliki offers to arm citizens willing to fight ISIS Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on Tuesday offered weapons and equipment to citizens who volunteer to fight Islamist militants.
* Mosul Seized: Jihadis Loot $429m from City's Central Bank to Make Isis World's Richest Terror Force The Islamic State of Iraq and al-Shams (Isis) has become the richest terror group ever.
* Fearing jihadi attack on Israeli planes, Egypt sends troops to border The Egyptian military recently deployed a large military force near the border crossing with Israel at Taba in order to prevent rocket and missile attacks on Israel.
* Syria says it is ready to help Iraq fight jihadist 'terror' The regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad said Wednesday it is willing to help Baghdad in the fight against "terrorism".