* IDF Official: 170,000 Missiles Aimed at Israel Terror groups have managed to replenish their supply of missiles.
* Hamas calls on armed wing to kill soldiers and settlers Hamas has called on members of its armed wing in the West Bank to target Israeli soldiers and civilians.
* Al-Qaida offshoot in fierce offensive, carves out territory across Syria and Iraq The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), which is battling to control a huge area of east Syria and western Iraq, has advanced along the Euphrates River.
* Exercise in Jordan with U.S., Saudis, Turkey focuses on 'unconventional wars' Jordan has hosted a major exercise that stressed border security.
* 'No sugarcoating' as first movie on '67 battle for Jerusalem takes shape They weren't yet born, but Joseph Schick and Jacob Septimus remember 1967.
* Likud's Rivlin defeats Sheetrit, will be tenth president of Israel Likud MK Reuven Rivlin will be the tenth president of Israel after he scored a victory over Hatnua MK Meir Sheetrit.
* Tourism to Israel at record levels, 1.5 million visit between January-May Tourist entries into Israel are up by 17% for the first quarter of 2014.
* Iraq militants control second city of Mosul Iraq's prime minister has asked parliament to declare a state of emergency.
* Angela Merkel still backing Juncker for EU top job Germany's Angela Merkel has restated her support for Jean-Claude Juncker to take over as president of the European Commission.
* Israeli Ministers Propose Annexing, Abandoning 'West Bank' With the collapse of the latest round of US-brokered Israeli-Palestinian peace talks, Israeli ministers seem to be of one accord that the Jewish state needs to take the initiative and formulate its own outline for the future.