* Nazi war criminal Adolf Eichmann executed by Israel It was 52 years ago on Saturday that one of the most notorious Nazi war criminals paid for his role in helping to orchestrate the mass extermination of European Jewry.
* As Lebanon and Syria become one Forecasting the Middle East is a risky business.
* Rabbis 'Heartened' by Muslim Rioting as They Toured Mount A group of Jews that included leading rabbis managed to enter the Temple Mount and tour it for 17 minutes before being instructed to leave by the police.
* Jewish Women Recreating Temple Veil For more than two years a small group of women have been attempting to recreate the veil.
* 'Global US empire coming to end,' Iran says A senior Iranian military commander on Wednesday said the global US empire was "coming to an end".
* 'Islamic Movement in Israel serving as front for Hamas activities at Temple Mount' The Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency) announced Thursday that a senior Hamas operative, who was arrested at the Allenby Bridge last month, revealed during his interrogation that Hamas uses the Islamic Movement in Israel.
* Islamists at Al-Aqsa: Liberate Jerusalem from 'Jews Filth' Hizb ut-Tahrir, an Islamic organization which aims to have all Muslim countries unify as an caliphate ruled by Islamic law, held a mass rally at the Al-Aqsa Mosque.
* Turkish police tear gas protesters on Taksim anniversary Some 25,000 police have been deployed in the city amid calls for nationwide rallies to mark the anniversary.
* Chuck Hagel: Beijing 'destabilising' South China Sea The US defence secretary has accused China of "destabilising" the South China Sea.
* Author Says Earthquakes Are Predictable They are pretty rare in our area, but every few years the Pittsburgh area will feel an earthquake.