* Obama, Kerry haven't given up on Israeli-Palestinian peace US President Barack Obama and US Secretary of State John Kerry both said that they have not given up on the possibility of peace between Israelis and Palestinians.
* Migration surge hits EU as thousands flock to Italy There has been a significant rise in the numbers of migrants reaching Europe in recent months.
* 'Hamas pays hundreds of youths to harass Jews at Temple Mount' Israel arrested a major Hamas figure earlier this month as he attempted to infiltrate the country via the Allenby Bridge crossing.
* Israel Hints at Renewed Settlement Activity The Jewish state is hinting at a full renewal of "settlement activity" in Judea and Samaria.
* Jerusalem Is Israel's Heart, but Airspace Is Its Lungs Mark Langfan, Arutz Sheva security analyst, notes that the airspace of Judea and Samaria is "Israel's lungs," and just as irreplaceable.
* 'Islamic Movement in Israel serving as front for Hamas activities at Temple Mount' The Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency) announced Thursday that a senior Hamas operative revealed during his interrogation that Hamas uses the Islamic Movement in Israel.
* Fmr. Ambassador Says Sisi May Face Revolution Egypt's former army chief Abdel Fattah al-Sisi may have won the presidential elections, but former Israeli Ambassador to Egypt Tzvi Mazel told Arutz Sheva that Sisi will have a hard time putting the country in order.
* YU Seminar Reveals Secrets of the Dead Sea Scrolls Yeshiva University (YU) will host its second annual Dead Sea Scrolls Seminar in New York on June 8.
* Ukraine to sign EU trade treaty in June Ukraine's new leader has told Lithuania that he will sign the EU free trade treaty in Kiev in early June.
* Ukraine vows to bring peace to east Ukrainian forces will continue their offensive against rebels until peace and order are restored in the east.