* 'For Kerry, Israeli blood is cheaper than American blood' When Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu formed his government last year, he promoted four young, up-and-coming Likud MKs to deputy minister.
* Likud Minister Says Terror has Won on the Temple Mount Minister of Transport Yisrael Katz (Likud-Beytenu) called on his own government to allow Jews to freely ascend to the Temple Mount.
* Riots Begin in Jerusalem After Muslim Prayers Dozens of Arab youth rioted in Jerusalem on Friday.
* Middle East: Can Israel be neutral on Ukraine? Bored by life in the opposition and missing his previous career's action, Moshe Dayan decided to go to Vietnam.
* Ukraine crisis: Kiev calls Easter truce in east Ukraine's foreign minister has said that operations against pro-Russian militants in the east of the country have been suspended over Easter.
* EU countries to boost defence budgets in light of Ukraine Military chiefs have said the Ukraine crisis is a "wake-up call" for EU countries' defence spending, as the US backed Ukraine's use of force in eastern regions.
* The Ultimate Source of Islamic Hate for Infidels Who is ultimately responsible for the ongoing attacks on Christians.
* Sources: Syrian jihad coming to Egypt with help from Turkey, Qatar and Obama The struggle for Egypt is on the verge of a major escalation.
* Ukraine 'On the Brink of Civil War'? A civil war may be brewing in Ukraine analysts say.
* Jordan Blames Israel, Jews for Temple Mount Riots - Again Jordan urged the UN Security Council on Wednesday to end Israeli "escalation" at the Temple Mount.