* Rand Paul: Nuclear Iran Not a Threat to U.S., Israel Sen. Rand Paul (R., Ky.) denied that a nuclear Iran would pose a national security threat to the United States or Israel in a 2007.
* The Golan Heights, where al-Qaeda fights Hezbollah While the border with Israel is mostly held by Islamist rebels, pro-Assad forces maintain pockets of control.
* Riots Begin in Jerusalem After Muslim Prayers Dozens of Arab youth rioted in Jerusalem on Friday.
* Iranians carry 'death to Israel' signs as Rouhani tells crowd he supports dialogue Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said the Islamic Republic had the might to deter any attacks.
* Eastern Ukraine militants snub Geneva deal on crisis The separatists' spokesman said that the Kiev government was "illegal" and so they would not go until it stepped down.
* Nigeria abductions: Military admits girls still missing Nigeria's military has admitted that most of the teenage girls abducted by suspected Islamist militants have not been freed as it earlier stated.
* Police State? Turkey Passes New Intelligence Law Turkey's Parliament approved a new law on Thursday, granting the National Intelligence Agency (MIT) greater powers and immunities.
* Christians mark Good Friday in Jerusalem JERUSALEM - Christians in Israel commemorated the crucifixion of Jesus Christ in Good Friday prayers and processions through Jerusalem's Old City on Friday.
* Jordanian jihadis returning from Syrian war rattle Hashemite kingdom AMMAN - Jordanian Islamist Ahmad Mahmoud fought with rebels in Syria for six weeks earlier this year.
* EU Focuses Pressure on Israel to Make Concessions, Restart Talks EU foreign affairs chief Catherine Ashton called on Israel to reverse recent announcements regarding construction in Judea and Samaria in order to advance peace talks.