* International Temple Mount Awareness Day - Live on Arutz Sheva Barely a week goes by without the Temple Mount, Judaism's holiest site, making it into the headlines.
* Erdogan's 'Independence War' and Turkey's future Since 17 December when a corruption scandal erupted in Turkey, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has labeled his struggle against graft charges as a new 'Independence War'.
* Fatah Calls For Renewed Terrorism Against Israel A senior member of Palestinian Authority (PA) Chairman Mahmoud Abbas's Fatah faction spoke at a televised ceremony in support of Abbas.
* Abdel Fatah al-Sisi resigns from Egypt military to run for presidency Egypt's army chief Abdel Fatah al-Sisi resigned from the military on Wednesday night.
* Russian Troop Movements Near Eastern Ukraine Trigger Fears of Imminent Invasion U.S. intelligence agencies warned Congress late Wednesday that Russian military forces are massing near Ukraine's borders and appear ready to launch an invasion with little or no warning.
* IDF on alert for terrorism as 75,000 plan to visit Cave of the Patriarchs The IDF has completed preparations to host an expected 75,000 Israeli visitors at the Cave of the Patriarchs in Hebron during Passover.
* Pope Francis raises 'right to life' in Obama talks Pope Francis has met President Barack Obama in Rome for the first time, with the contentious issues of abortion and contraception on the agenda.
* Palestinian Religious Leaders: Jews Must not Pray at Kotel The Palestinian Authority (P) Minister of Religious Affairs Mahmoud Al-Habbash and the former Chief Justice of the PA's Religious Court both recently declared that the PA's Islamic belief and political position is that Jews are prohibited from praying at the Western Wall.
* Turkey blocks YouTube after intelligence leaked on plans for Syrian operation Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan described the leaking on YouTube on Thursday of a recording of top security officials discussing possible military operations in Syria as "villainous".
* Israel State Archives declassifies 1970s Egypt-Israel peace docs that read like today's headlines Bad blood with the Americans over settlements, talk of a US compromise proposal so Israel and the Arabs don't have to make compromises to each other.