* Arab League declares 'total rejection' of Jewish state recognition The Arab League announced on Wednesday its full backing of a Palestinian refusal to meet Israel's demand to be recognized as a Jewish state.
* Kerry in Jordan in bid to salvage peace talks US Secretary of State John Kerry arrived in Jordan Wednesday in a fresh bid to keep his Middle East peace bid on track.
* Obama: I'm Concerned About a Nuke Being Detonated in Manhattan Speaking at a brief news conference in the Hague, President Obama said he's more worried about a nuke being detonated in Manhattan.
* China to have nuclear missiles on subs soon: US admiral China for the first time will likely have subs equipped with long-range nuclear missiles later this year.
* H&M recalls shirt with David's Star and skull The H&M clothing chain announced that after a deluge of complaints, it was pulling from its stores a shirt depicting a skull in the center of a Star of David.
* Obama, world leaders play interactive nuclear war game at summit US President Barack Obama and other world leaders sought to sharpen their skills in dealing with a potential terrorist nuclear event.
* 'IDF More Advanced And Accurate Than Ever' A senior IDF source discussed the encouraging advancements as well as the budget constraints of the army.
* Egypt's Sisi tells military leaders he's resigning in order to launch presidential run Egyptian army chief Field Marshal Abdel Fattah al-Sisi was meeting military leaders.
* PM Says Heritage Plan 'Linking Israelis To Roots' Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu received a report detailing the implementation of an initiative to preserve national heritage sites.
* Sharia law enshrined in British legal system for first time Sharia law is set to be enshrined in the British legal system for the first time ever.