* Anti-Semitism in America today is down, but not out When Abraham Foxman steps down next summer from his longtime post as national director of the Anti-Defamation League, he'll be leaving his successor with a much brighter picture on anti-Semitism in America.
* Ukraine crisis: EU sanctions push over Kiev bloodshed Europe's leaders are to consider urgent sanctions against Ukraine.
* Netanyahu: Iran remains 'brutal' and 'aggressive' Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that the Islamic Republic remains aggressive and brutal.
* Iran enters final-deal nuclear talks refusing to shut down 'any facilities' The Islamic Republic will not negotiate away "any facilities" in its nuclear program.
* MK Feiglin Ascends Temple Mount for First Time Since Police Ban MK Moshe Feiglin (Likud-Beytenu) ascended to the Temple Mount Wednesday after 10 months in which security forces refused to let him set foot there.
* Popular Blog Takes Messianics to Task Over Christ at the Checkpoint Popular Messianic Jewish blog "Rosh Pina Project" has posted a biting critique of the upcoming Christ at the Checkpoint conference in Bethlehem.
* Egypt signs $3 billion deal for Russian fighter jets, attack helicopters Egypt and Russia are said to have signed a $3 billion defense deal.
* Is another Mideast democratic experiment over? Discussions of democracy in the Middle East were the fad among many commentators at the onset of the Arab Spring.
* Iran Blames 'Agents of the Zionist Regime' for Beirut Bomb A known terrorist group has claimed responsibility for Wednesday's bombing in Beirut.
* Arab MK Pleads with Pope to Stop Christians Enlisting in IDF MK Basel Ghattas (Balad) appealed to Pope Francis Wednesday, asking him to personally intervene to stop Christian Arabs from recruiting into the IDF.