* Talks on long-term Iran nuclear deal open in Vienna Iran has begun formal talks with six world powers in Vienna.
* Ukraine: Deadly clashes around parliament in Kiev Violent clashes have erupted during anti-government protests in Ukraine's capital, Kiev.
* The role of Arabic-language Nazi-era propaganda In its August, 2013 edition, the popular and publicly-funded Palestinian children's magazine Al Zayzafuna resumed the practice of publishing homages to Adolf Hitler.
* Yad Vashem: World must stop North Korea's 'Nazi-like' crimes Yad Vashem appealed for "immediate action" against North Korea on Tuesday.
* Egyptian militants warn tourists to leave or face attack A militant Islamist group has warned tourists to leave Egypt and threatened to attack any who stay after February 20.
* 'Star Wars' at sea: Navy ready to deploy laser system this summer Some of the Navy's futuristic weapons sound like something out of "Star Wars."
* Uganda vows to defend 'morals' with anti-gay law Uganda's government on Tuesday defended its decision to push through tough anti-homosexuality laws.
* Rabbi Slams Hungarian Politicians for 'Using Jews' to Gain Votes Hungary's Jewish community is still reeling from Friday's political rally by the openly anti-Semitic Jobbik party in a former synagogue.
* Reding predicts eurozone to become a federal state European Commission vice-president Viviane Reding has predicted that the eurozone will become a federal state.
* Rockets Hit Golan Heights Following Prime Minister's Visit Two rockets fired from war-torn Syria struck the Golan Heights in northern Israel Tuesday.