* Trailer: Israeli Apartheid Week Coming To Theaters Near You Anti-Israel advocates are ramping up their rhetoric this week in a new promotional "trailer" for the events of "Israeli Apartheid Week 2014."
* The key to Mideast peace, neglected by the world lot has changed in the Middle East since the Arab League passed the 1967 Khartoum resolution.
* Tensions In Jordan: Deal Must 'Return Palestinians' Jordan is reportedly nervous over the implications for King Abdullah II's tenuous hold over the country.
* Diplomacy: Israel is from Venus, the EU from Mars European Parliament President Martin Schulz began an hourlong press briefing over scrambled eggs.
* Saudi Arabia May Go Nuclear Because of Obama's Iran Deal President Obama wants an agreement with Iran to prevent a Middle Eastern nuclear arms race.
* Pro-Kremlin lawmaker: Jews destroyed Russia A local politician from the party of Russian President Vladimir Putin has accused Jews of destroying Russia.
* Nazis 'researched use of mosquitoes for war' at Dachau German scientists at Dachau concentration camp researched the possible use of malaria-infected mosquitoes as weapons during World War Two.
* Iranian Oil Exports Soar as Sanctions Collapse Iranian oil exports soared in January, hitting new highs just months after the United States consented to billions of dollars in economic sanctions relief under the interim nuclear deal.
* Iran's crude oil exports rise 100,000 barrels a day Iran said Friday that its crude oil exports rose by 100,000 barrels a day in January, to 1.32 million barrels a day.
* Star Wars-style laser shield aims to protect all of Israel from short-range rockets An Israeli state-owned arms company developing a laser-based missile shield that evokes "Star Wars" style technology says its deployment over the country is closer to becoming a reality.