* MK to Schulz: Temple Mount Proves This Land Is Ours Deputy Finance Minister Mickey Levi (Yesh Atid) spoke at the Knesset on Wednesday.
* Former NSA Chief: Israel Has No Right to Exist A former head of America's National Security Agency (NSA) said Israel was behind the American invasion of Iraq.
* Holocaust on Ice This week Russia won their first gold medal in the 2014 Winter Olympics with a performance by Yulia Lipnitskaia.
* China flexes its muscles in U.S.-led military exercises The U.S. is leading the largest multinational military exercise in the Asia-Pacific region.
* Putin backs Egypt army chief's run for president Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday wished Egypt's military chief victory in the nation's presidential vote.
* Belgium's parliament votes through child euthanasia Parliament in Belgium has passed a bill allowing euthanasia for terminally ill children without any age limit.
* Dozens of Palestinians held in PA jails for joining Syrian rebels Some 40 Palestinians are being held in Palestinian Authority prisons on suspicion of having fought alongside Syrian rebels.
* The Making of Brand Putin All this exposure, even it means ridicule, is part of Putin's master plan to maintain Russia as a Superpower-and himself as its Superhero.
* Gulf states step up policing of online media Fearful of Arab Spring-inspired unrest, Gulf monarchies have stepped up efforts to monitor and control the media.
* Thousands Demonstrate On Behalf of Jewish Settlements Over 15,000 people participated in a march Thursday to demand that the government begin building in the Mevasseret Adumim area.