* As world marks Holocaust Memorial Day, Netanyahu decries silence over Iran's annihilative ambitions Questioning Israel's basic right to exist "undermines the foundations of Western civilization," Netanyahu says.
* Egypt's army chief Sisi to run for president, confirm military sources Senior military figures say Abdel Fatah al-Sisi will enter race for presidency once nominations open officially.
* Analysis: Will the Muslim Brotherhood join jihadists amid crackdown? Muslim Brotherhood founder Sheikh al-Banna introduced the concept of "the art of death" in 1947, ordering his men to prepare for jihad using the group's secret battalions. Is today's Brotherhood heading in the same direction?
* 'Govt. to Split Jerusalem - Where are the Rabbis?' Rabbi Yisrael Ariel wonders at fellow rabbis' silence over plan to give away Jerusalem holy sites.
* Palestinians Say 'NO' to Peace Talks Thousands of Palestinian Arabs rallied in cities across the so-called "West Bank" on Saturday demanding that their leadership stop participating in US-brokered peace talks with Israel.
* Fatah Leader Calls for "Armed Uprising" A senior member of Abbas' Fatah party calls to 'renew the armed uprising' against Israel; follows threat to 'bomb Tel Aviv'.
* Video: Jihadists Produce Gaza's First Domestic Missile Launcher Mujahideen Brigades boasts new anti-tank missile launcher in video, shows growing domestic military industry.
* Iranian Revolutionary Guards threaten US after Kerry says military option is 'ready' Tehran shoots down idea that IAEA will set up office there; Comments by secretary of state are 'more like a bluff,' says senior adviser to Ayatollah Khamenei.
* To murder 6 million people, the Nazis showed us, you don't even need fanatics Buried at Auschwitz is our certainty in a shared humanity. We now know that any limits to human cruelty, if they exist at all, lie beyond the most rabid viciousness ever conceived.
* Syria talks: 'Impasse' at Geneva on power transfer The Syrian peace talks in Geneva are deadlocked over the divisive issue of transferring power to a transitional government.