* Secrets from the Temple Mount The summer of 2007 was a tumultuous one on the Temple Mount.
* Frustration grows over slow pace of Syrian chemical handover Western governments are growing impatient with Syria's failure to follow up promptly on a first small shipment of chemical weapons.
* Israel fears it is next target of al-Qaeda-linked jihadis in Syria A sharp increase in the number of al-Qaeda linked fighters joining the fight against President Bashar Assad in Syria is threatening to spill over the borders.
* Four dead as Egypt marks revolution's third anniversary Four people have been killed in clashes in Egypt as the country marks the anniversary of the 2011 uprising.
* The Syrian peace process: An exercise in futility The international conference that convened this week in the Swiss town of Montreux, in an attempt to find a way toward resolving the war in Syria, is one of the more strange international gatherings.
* British Museum: Prototype for Noah's Ark was round It was a vast boat that saved two of each animal and a handful of humans from a catastrophic flood.
* 'Saddam gave orders to fire chemical weapons at Tel Aviv if he was toppled in First Gulf War' Saddam Hussein gave orders to his subordinates to launch missiles with chemical warheads at Israel.
* Team USA Uniforms 'Pose Security Risk' In Sochi American athletes gearing up for the Sochi Winter Olympics have been told not to wear their Team USA uniforms outside the games' venues amid security concerns.
* The Sochi Olympics terror threat has links to camps in Syria that are supported by the U.S. The planned wave of jihadist terrorism against the Sochi Winter Olympics (Feb. 7-23) is likely to be more extensive than was earlier considered.
* Inside Iran: Iran's demographic problem Is there a correlation between Iran's nuclear program and its low fertility rate or, perhaps as well, between the vitality of Islamic civilization and its shrinking birthrates?