* Netanyahu: Israel isn't what's wrong with Middle East, it's what's right with Middle East Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said Thursday at the Davos World Economic Forum that investing in the Israeli economy is a way to facilitate peace.
* Rouhani bids for better ties with all, except Israel Iranian President Hassan Rouhani reached out for improved relations with the world.
* Global elite descend on Davos to 'reshape world' Once a year Switzerland becomes much more than the sum of its chocolate, watches and banking sector.
* Former PLO negotiator calls on PA to endorse 'resistance' against Israel The peace talks between the Palestinian Authority and Israel are headed toward failure.
* Swiss Guard veteran claims existence of 'gay network' at the Vatican A former commander of the Swiss Guard, the small force of men whose job it is to protect the pope, has said there is "a network of homosexuals" within the Vatican.
* Lapid: Press the world to recognize the Golan Heights as part of Israel Israel should take advantage of Syria's poor image in the world to ask the international community to recognize Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights.
* Abbas In Russia To Sign Energy Deal Palestinian Authority (PA) Chairman Mahmoud Abbas, while in Russia on Thursday, was reported to be signing a $1 billion natural gas project in Gaza.
* Lebanese Baby 'Joins' Hezbollah The Lebanese Hezbollah terrorist organization accepts babies onto its ranks.
* EU sends mixed message on Ukraine, as death toll mounts The EU is sending mixed messages to Ukrainian leader Viktor Yanukovych, amid a growing death toll.
* Eurozone is the 'real' EU, Sikorski says Poland wants to join the eurozone because it is the political heart of the European Union.