* Syria Geneva II peace talks begin with bitter exchanges Syria's government and main political opposition have traded bitter accusations.
* Ukraine protests: Two people killed in Kiev clashes Two people have been killed in clashes between police and protesters in the Ukrainian capital Kiev.
* NATO sources: Russia still shipping advanced weapon systems to Assad regime Russia, after numerous pledges, has intensified weapons deliveries to Syria.
* PA Minister: Jihad Should be Directed at Jerusalem, Not Syria In the latest incident of Palestinian Authority (PA) incitement against Israel, a PA minister openly called for "Jihad" in Jerusalem.
* Al Qaeda Cell Nabbed in Jerusalem; Major Terrorist Plots Averted The Shin Bet and Israel Police have uncovered a Global Jihad terror cell in eastern Jerusalem.
* Waqf Blocked Harper 'because of Jewish Bodyguards' Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper planned to tour the Temple Mount after visiting the Western Wall (Kotel) Tuesday, but the visit was torpedoed.
* Supporters urge Egypt general to run for president Thousands of supporters of Egypt's powerful army chief rallied in a Cairo stadium.
* US imposes Ukraine sanctions, EU voices 'worry' The US has imposed sanctions on Ukrainian officials deemed guilty of ordering violence against pro-EU protesters.
* U.S., UN Horrified by Photo Evidence of Syria War Crimes Both the United States and the United Nations expressed horror on Tuesday over photographic evidence which showed that Syrian government officials committed serious war crimes.
* Sochi hunts for potential suicide bombers Russian security officials are hunting down three potential female suicide bomber.