* Chinese Naval Vessel Tries to Force U.S. Warship to Stop in International Waters A Chinese naval vessel tried to force a U.S. guided missile warship to stop in international waters recently.
* North Korea Executes Leader's 'Traitor' Uncle The once powerful uncle of North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un has been executed for a string of alleged crimes.
* Iran Puts Nuclear Talks on Hold Iran angrily suspended negotiations with world powers late Thursday.
* 'Worst storm in decades' batters Jerusalem Jerusalem on Friday night was in the midst of a storm feared to be "three times worse" than the snows that had hit Thursday and earlier Friday.
* Final UN report confirms chemical weapons used multiple times in Syria Chemical weapons were likely used in five out of seven attacks investigated by UN experts in Syria.
* EU and Ukraine drift further apart despite new talks The EU has said it will give Ukraine more money if it signs a trade pact.
* Egypt's army chief: Sadat appeared to me, and told me I'd be president Egypt's Defense Minister and army chief Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi claimed he was approached in a dream by the late president Anwar Sadat.
* Kerry: Israeli-Palestinian peace deal still possible by April Shrugging off gloomy predictions of failure, US Secretary of State John Kerry said on Friday that Israelis and Palestinians remained committed to peace talks.
* Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood turns to sisters in fight against state With many of its male members jailed, Egypt's besieged Muslim Brotherhood is calling up an unlikely reserve force.
* Despite calls for neutrality in Ukraine protests, young Jews are on the front lines Despite calls by Jewish leaders to remain neutral, young Jews have been on the front lines of protests against Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich.