* Lawmakers grill White House adviser on secret Iran talks Lawmakers are raising questions about the secret US diplomacy with Iran that led to last month's nuclear breakthrough.
* Covering Kiev: Jews fear opposition's anger might turn against them I'm standing in Kiev's Town Hall on Wednesday, down the street from the city‚Äôs Maidan ("Independence") Square.
* Experts: West Losing War of Ideas with Radical Jihadist, Islamist Groups The West is losing the war of ideas with radical jihadist and Islamist groups.
* Russia Warns America 'We Will Respond With Nukes' Deputy PM says Moscow "preparing a response" to U.S. plans for missile shield in Europe.
* India's Gay Rights Movement Rises Up After Supreme Court Criminalizes Homosexuality A controversial Supreme Court ruling on Wednesday morning that reinstated an archaic colonial law criminalizing homosexuality incited outrage.
* Bavaria Retracts Reprint Plans for Mein Kampf Germany's Bavaria state has pledged to maintain an effective post-war ban on Adolf Hitler's manifesto Mein Kampf.
* Kerry arrives in Israel to continue push for peace, after snowstorm delayed visit US Secretary of State John Kerry arrived back in the Middle East on Thursday.
* Australia high court overturns ACT gay marriage law Australia's High Court has overturned legislation allowing gay marriage in the Australian Capital Territory (ACT).
* Flurries return to Jerusalem as night falls A rare and heavy winter snowstorm hit parts of Israel, including Jerusalem, Wednesday night and Thursday.
* Neo-Nazi symbol spreads in Europe In recent months, the researchers warn, anti-Semites have been taking advantage of the lack of public awareness of the new "salute" and taking pictures of themselves performing the salute.