* Israel to US: Syria raid leak 'endangers our national security' Jerusalem reportedly conveys bitter protests to White House, Pentagon, CIA for confirming that IAF hit missile shipment; 'embarrassed' administration has yet to respond.
* Israel thinks US will make 'reversible gestures' to Iran World powers and Iran to hold another round of talks in Geneva later this week ~ Israel concerned that Iran will make proposals that will lead to the easing of sanctions ~ U.S. official: We will consult with Israel about any deal with Iran.
* PM: 'Real Face of Iran' On Display at Tehran Hate Rally Iranians 'celebrated' the seizure of the US embassy in Tehran said PM Netanyahu, but they were really showing the world their true face.
* Egypt ex-president Morsi tells trial: 'I am president' Egypt's ousted leader Mohammed Morsi has gone on trial in Cairo, telling the judge the case is illegitimate as he remains president.
* Arab MKs denounce Jewish visitation to Temple Mount in Knesset hearing "There is no Temple Mount," shouts MK Zahalka at proposal to find solution to allow Jews to enter compound.
* Poll: Most Israelis think US is spying on them 65% of Israelis, 22% of Arab Israelis support spying on friendly countries, while 73% of Jewish Israelis believe Israel already does so.
* Brazil and Germany want anti-surveillance UN resolution Brazil and Germany want the UN General Assembly to adopt a draft resolution to end mass surveillance, as German public figures call for Edward Snowden to receive asylum.
* John Kerry praises US-Saudi ties as 'enduring' US Secretary of State John Kerry, visiting Saudi Arabia, has said ties between the two nations are "strategic" and "enduring".
* Arab League to campaign against settlements Agreement provides a loophole for the Palestinian Authority, which committed not to lobby world powers during peace talks.
* US plans for hypersonic robot spy plane revealed Lockheed Martin has begun work on a successor to the supersonic Blackbird SR-71 spy plane.