* Fatah Gloats: Israel, Go Pray for Your Dead The Fatah movement has welcomed the latest freed terrorists as "heroes" and mocked Israel, telling Israelis to "Die in your rage."
* Bolz-Weber's liberal, foulmouthed articulation of Christianity speaks to fed-up believers Nadia Bolz-Weber bounds into the University United Methodist Church sanctuary like a superhero from Planet Alternative Christian.
* 'Death to America', 'Down to Israel' chants as Iran celebrates US embassy siege anniversary Thousands of Iranians chanted ‚ÄúDeath to America‚Äù on Monday, the anniversary of of the 1979 seizure of the US Embassy.
* Lapid: Jerusalem is not up for negotiation because the city will never be divided The issue of Jerusalem is not on the table in peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians.
* The ticking clocks of Iran's nuclear program On October 29, with just a day's notice, members of the National Security Council summoned four of America's most influential pro-Israel lobbyists to the White House.
* Nazi trove in Munich contains unknown works by masters Previously unknown artworks by masters are among more than 1,400 pieces found in a trove of Nazi-looted art in Munich, German.
* Terror Victims' Org Urges Kerry to Meet With Victims' Families The anti-terror and victim advocacy group Almagor - who recently launched a massive last-ditch effort to prevent last week's release of 26 convicted Palestinian Arab terrorists to Judea, Samaria, and Gaza - is reportedly appealing to US Secretary General John Kerry.
* Vatican Embassy in Syria hit by mortar fire The Vatican Embassy in Damascus was hit by mortar fire on Tuesday but there were no casualties.
* India launches spacecraft to Mars The Mars Orbiter Mission took off at 09:08 GMT from the Satish Dhawan Space Centre on the country's east coast.
* Russia demands Iran be included as talks heat up over Syria conference The UN's top Syria envoy, Lakhdar Brahimi, headed into meetings with senior Russian and US officials.