* CBS: In Israel, largest number of Muslims reside in J'lem One of five Muslims in Israel resides in Jerusalem, data published Tuesday by the National Bureau of Statistics for Eid al-Adha determined.
* Eid Al-Adha 2013: Muslims Observe The Feast Of Sacrifice Eid al-Adha, the Festival of Sacrifice, is observed on Oct. 15, 2013, in the United States.
* On the eve of Iran talks, Mideast allies bewildered by US policy While Obama reaches out to Tehran, he turns on Egypt, which has been fighting Islamist terror.
* Netanyahu makes a case for a preemptive strike Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu offered a thinly veiled defense of a possible Israeli preemptive strike on Iran.
* Muslim Cleric: Israel Trying to Destroy Al-Aqsa A senior Muslim cleric denounced on Monday the incident in which Jews prayed and sang Israel's national anthem "Hatikva" on the Temple Mount.
* Israeli Minister: We'll Have to Uproot Thousands of Jews During a speech in Washington last week, Israeli Finance Minister Yair Lapid said Israel must come to terms with the fact that it will have to uproot thousands of Jews from their homes.
* Israel urges world powers to stand firm on Iran as Geneva talks start Six world powers and Iran started their first negotiations in six months on Tuesday.
* Plan B: Central banks getting ready for financial Armageddon If the US debt-ceiling debate goes past the eleventh hour, and the default of the world's largest economy becomes a reality, leading central banks around the world are gearing up to minimize losses and keep the world economy functioning.
* Nato war games come at tricky time in EU-Russia relations Nato is to hold large-scale war games on Russia's border a couple of weeks before the EU.
* Knesset invites thousands of MPs from around the world to Jerusalem Thousands of MPs from around the world - even Iran - could descend on Jerusalem.