* A sneak peek at the IDF units who would be key in future Iran strike Nestled deep in the maze of an Israel Air Force base, secretive units form an essential component in any Israeli air strike in enemy territory with air defenses.
* Netanyahu: Iran continues to deceive while centrifuges spin The world must not be deceived by the moderate statements made by Iranian President Hasan Rouhani.
* Terrorist attack in Kenya mall leaves at least 22 dead A terrorist attack in Kenya left at least 22 people dead Saturday.
* Syria submits chemical weapons inventory, meeting Russia, US deadline Syria has disclosed all the information on its chemical weapons that was expected by an agreed Saturday deadline.
* Islamic Movement leaders warn of 'Israeli plan to destroy al-Aksa Mosque' Tens of thousands of Israeli-Arabs attended the "Al-Aksa is in Danger" rally in Umm al-Fahm on Friday.
* Germany election: Rival parties in last push for votes Germany's rival parties are in their final day of campaigning ahead of Sunday's parliamentary elections.
* Tunisian minister: Young girls return pregnant after 'sexual Jihad' excursion to Syria Girls "fooled" into traveling to Syria to offer intercourse, to create an army strong enough to overthrow President Bashar Assad.
* Gates to the city Turkish Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent, a brilliant military strategist as well as a cunning politician and eloquent poet.
* US plane in 1961 'nuclear bomb near-miss' A four-megaton nuclear bomb was one switch away from exploding over the US in 1961.
* Iraqi Kurds vote for regional assembly Voters in Iraq's Kurdish north cast ballots Saturday in local parliamentary elections.