* Netanyahu: Don't be Fooled by Rouhani Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu reacted Thursday to Iranian President Hasan Rouhani's latest interview.
* Israeli nuclear chief warns of Iranian 'deception' The head of the Israel Atomic Energy Commission accused Iran on Wednesday of "deception and concealment."
* Syria 'submits chemical weapons data' to Hague watchdog Syria has begun sending details of its chemical weapons as part of a US-Russia brokered deal to make them safe.
* Under Egyptian siege, Hamas could try to strike at Israel Hamas has seen better days, particularly in the Gaza Strip.
* TIMMERMAN: The real questions about Benghazi Secrets about how the tragedy happened still remain hidden.
* Assad Smugling Weapons Through Tunnels to Hizbullah A Saudi newspaper has claimed Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad is using tunnels to smuggle chemical weapons to Hizbullah.
* Nigeria's 'Boko Haram': Abuja sees security forces targeted A cell of suspected Islamist militants has opened fire on security forces in Nigeria's capital Abuja.
* "Rejoice...Be Wholly Happy", Says the Bible on Sukkot - Tonight Wednesday evening at sundown is the start of the seven-day holiday of Sukkot (Tabernacles).
* UN shoots down Arab push to condemn Israeli nuclear policy The United Nations nuclear watchdog on Friday narrowly voted down an Arab League resolution.
* Rabin Didn't Want to Shake Arafat's Hand, Reveals Associate Former Prime Minister Yitzchak Rabin did not believe at first that the Oslo Accords would lead to peace.