* The rabbi, the lost ark and the future of Temple Mount Rabbi Chaim Richman shows me into a darkened room, strokes his beard and pulls out his smartphone.
* Syria Hands Russia 'Proof' of Rebel Chemical Weapons Use A Russian official has claimed to have received evidence of the use of chemical weapons by Syrian rebels.
* 5,000 Christians Set to Arrive in Jerusalem Over 5,000 Christian pilgrims from around 100 nations will take part in the International Christian Embassy in Jerusalem's (ICEJ) annual Feast of Tabernacles this week.
* "Rejoice...Be Wholly Happy", Says the Bible on Sukkot - Tonight Wednesday evening at sundown is the start of the holiday of Sukkot (Tabernacles).
* Egypt's Sisi pushed to run for president as media bolsters his image Gen. Abdel Fattah Sisi is emerging as a likely front runner in the Egyptian presidential elections planned for next year.
* Abbas to meet with Obama next week President of the Palestinian National Authority Mahmoud Abbas will meet with U.S. President Barack Obama on September 23.
* In the footsteps of ancient Israelite kings The call went out among the hill tribes: Go back to Gilgal to hold another coronation ceremony for the new king.
* Historic Pro-Judea and Samaria Conference at EU A historic conference in support of the Jewish settlement enterprise in Judea and Samaria took place Tuesday inside one of the bastions of opposition to the Jewish presence in the region.
* Jerusalem police arrest Islamic Movement leaders for disturbing the peace Two leaders of the Northern branch of the Islamic Movement were arrested by police on Wednesday.