* Netanyahu to meet Obama, urge more pressure on Iran Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is to meet with US President Barack Obama in Washington DC later this month.
* UN report cites 'convincing' evidence sarin used in Syria UN inspectors said Monday there is "clear and convincing evidence" that chemical weapons were used on a relatively large scale.
* Yes, we can: Obama waives anti-terrorism provisions to arm Syrian rebels The Obama administration waived provisions of a federal law which ban the supply of weapons and money to terrorists.
* EU offers to help destroy Syria weapons EU countries have offered to help destroy Syria's chemical weapons as part of a Russia-US deal.
* Nearly half of Syrian rebels are hardcore Islamists, study says Almost half of Syrian rebel fighters are jihadists or hardline Islamists.
* Palestinian leadership backs Assad It is by now no secret that well over 100,000 people have died in the Syrian civil war.
* Muslims impose tribute on Egypt's Christians According to one priest from the area, all Copts in the village, "without exception," are being forced to pay tribute.
* PA President Abbas: Israel won't be present between us and Jordan The future border between a Palestinian state and Jordan will extend from the Dead Sea through the Jordan Valley.
* 2012 settler population grew almost three times as fast as national rate The growth rate of the settler population in 2012 was five percent.
* Al Qaeda Chief Urges Lone Attacks to Bleed US Dry Ayman al-Zawahiri, Osama bin Laden's replacement as the Head of Al Qaeda, has called for more attacks similar to the bombing of the Boston Marathon.