* Israel shoots test missile over sea, raising alarms Russia raised a brief alarm in the Middle East Tuesday after apparently detecting a joint Israel and US missile launch test in the Mediterranean.
* 'You Can't be an Occupier in Your Own Home' Economy Minister Naftali Bennett (Bayit Yehudi) reassured the public on Monday that in his opinion, the citizens of Israel will not come under any attack from Syria.
* Egyptian judges call for Muslim Brotherhood to be dissolved An Egyptian judicial panel has recommended the legal dissolution of Mohamed Morsi's Muslim Brotherhood.
* Hezbollah mobilises ahead of potential US Syria strike Lebanon's Shiite Hezbollah group, a close ally of the Syrian regime, is redeploying its forces ahead of possible US strikes on Damascus.
* Syria's Assad: 'The Middle East is a powder keg and the fire is approaching' Syrian President Bashar Assad scorned allegations that his forces were behind the chemical attack in Damascus.
* Putin to Send Delegation to Congress over Syria Crisis Russian President Vladimir Putin has announced that a parliamentary delegation will be sent to the United States .
* USS Nimitz carrier moves into Red Sea The USS Nimitz aircraft carrier and four other ships in its strike group moved into the Red Sea early on Monday.
* German elections to set EU agenda in coming months The German federal elections on 22 September are keenly awaited in Brussels.
* Syrian Kurdish leader on looming US attack and its consequences US and Western claims of a chemical weapons attack in the suburbs of Damascus on August 21st seem to many in the region to be suspicious.
* Israelis and Palestinians meet for fresh round of talks Israeli and Palestinian negotiators met Tuesday in the latest round of talks to hammer out a peace agreement.