* PM: No One Had Better Violate Our Rosh Hashana Peace Prime Minister Netanyahu urged Israelis to relax during the coming three day holiday, warning Israel's neighbors not to violate the calmness.
* US reroutes aircraft carrier for possible help with Syria USS Nimitz carrier group heading west towards Red Sea, possibly toward the Mediterranean in anticipation of strike.
* Hezbollah says it will hit Israel from within Syria Terror groups says it wants to avoid dragging Lebanon into clash that could be sparked by US strike against Damascus regime.
* Syria asks UN to stop US strike, 'prevent the absurd use of force' Syrian UN envoy says US should play its role as peace sponsor.
* Gloating Syria Hails 'Historic Retreat' by US Syrian officials say Obama showed 'hesitation' and is looking for a way to "get down from the tree he climbed."
* Syrian Media Releases List of Potential Targets in Israel Syrian state media releases list of potential targets for retaliatory strikes in the event of US intervention.
* 'We Can Only Rely on God and Our Troops' Former IDF Major General Uzi Dayan sees American uncertainty as a sign that Israel cannot rely on foreign powers to secure its future.
* Israel's population hits 8-million mark on Jewish New Year Since last year, the population has grown by 142,000 or by 1.8%.
* In US Congress, no party-line vote on force against Syria The White House will likely gain a majority of House Democrats with the help of minority leader Nancy Pelosi. House Republicans will likely try to amend the resolution to tailor its reach.
* Bennett: Stop the 'Peace Cult' Bayit Yehudi head says if we'd handed over Golan, Al Qaeda would be dipping its feet in the Sea of Galilee.