* PM to Ashton: If Hezbollah is not a terrorist group, who is? Prime Minister Binyamin took a swipe at the EU Thursday morning for not blacklisting Hezbollah.
* Israel to be First in World with F-35 Fighter Jets Lockheed Martin Aircraft Industries has announced that Israel will be the first nation to receive its F-35 stealth fighter jets.
* Newly appointed Palestinian Authority PM Hamdallah resigns The new Palestinian Authority Prime Minister, Rami Hamdallah, Thursday submitted his resignation to PA President Mahmoud Abbas.
* No rift with Hezbollah, Hamas official insists Just three days after Hamas publicly lambasted Hezbollah for its military involvement in Syria, a Hamas official denied relations between the two movements were cut.
* Free Syrian Army Accuses Hizbullah of Using Chemical Weapons The opposition Free Syrian Army (FSA) reported on Wednesday that chemical weapons had been used in a Damascus town by Hizbullah terrorists.
* Egyptian Program to Spread 'Blood-Curdling Genocidal Fantasies' The Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) has called upon the Obama Administration to publicly pressure the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood-backed regime of Mohammed Morsi to cancel the broadcast of a viciously anti-Semitic television series.
* Police arrest Jew, Arabs involved in Temple Mount fight A Jewish man and two Islamic religious officials were arrested by Jerusalem police on Thursday.
* Four days after pledging aid for Syrian rebels, Obama backs down President Barack Obama, less than a week after approving U.S. military aid to Sunni rebels, has backed away from proposals meant to oust Syrian President Bashar Assad.
* Iran Neighbor Accepts First Israeli Ambassador The Central Asian state of Turkmenistan, which shares a 1,000 kilometer border with Iran, has accepted the credentials of the first ever Israeli ambassador to the country.
* US police: 2 men built X-ray gun to zap 'enemies of Israel' US authorities accused two men of assembling a portable X-ray weapon that they intended to use to secretly sicken opponents of Israel.