* West lends tacit support as Israel stays mum on Syria strikes China protests breach of Syrian sovereignty, Russia fears regional destabilization, and Turkey reserves judgement.
* Beijing urges restraint in Syria as PM visits China As Netanyahu begins visit, Chinese foreign minister issues veiled criticism of Israel following alleged strikes in Syria.
* UN's Del Ponte says evidence Syria rebels 'used sarin' Testimony from victims of the conflict in Syria suggests rebels have used the nerve agent, sarin, a leading member of a UN commission of inquiry has said.
* Hamas says no peace with Israel under any terms While the American administration gets all excited over the Arab League making passing mention of its previous regional peace proposal, Western power-brokers are completely ignoring the fact that Palestinian powerhouse Hamas rejects the idea of peace with Israel under any circumstances.
* Syrian Minister: All Possibilites Open After Israeli Attacks Syria's Information Minister says that alleged Israeli attack "opens the door to all possibilities."
* Anti-Semitism 'on the rise' across Europe Hungary's prime minister has told an international assembly of Jews that anti-Semitism was on the rise both in Europe and Hungary, attributing it partly to the economic crisis affecting the region.
* Israel strikes a blow to conventional Arab thinking 'Israel is still my enemy, but when my enemy does a neat job - I admit it,' writes one Syrian commentator.
* Jews Happy to be Living in Jerusalem, Arabs Not So Much The Central Bureau of Statistics released a slew of Jerusalem-related statistics, in honor of Jerusalem Day
* Minister's Israel Cap was 'a Victory' over Waqf Housing Minister Uri Ariel entered the Mount with an Israel flag printed on his cap. Temple groups are proud.
* Two Syrian Rockets Hit Israeli Side of the Golan Two rockets fired from Syrian territory exploded on the Golan Heights on Monday, without causing casualties or damage.