* US believes Israel conducts Syria air strike The United States believes Israel has conducted an airstrike into Syria, CNN reported on Friday, citing two unnamed US officials.
* Gilad: We didn't confirm hit on Syrian arms for Hezbollah Israel has carried out an air strike into Syria, targeting a shipment of missiles bound for Hezbollah guerrillas in neighboring Lebanon.
* Syrians flee 'massacres' in Baniyas and al-Bayda Footage of mutilated and burnt bodies, allegedly from the town of Baniyas, have been posted online.
* US bulks up 'bunker buster' to combat Iran threat US officials told Israel that the United States has new weapons capable of destroying Iran's underground nuclear site in Fordo.
* Knesset committee cancels Temple Mount tour Likud MK Miri Regev on Wednesday canceled the Knesset Interior Committee’s planned tour of the Temple Mount.
* Arab World: Egypt's conspiracy theory New revelations throw a startling light on how the Muslim Brotherhood worked hand-in-hand with Hamas during the mass demonstrations that brought about the fall of Hosni Mubarak's regime.
* Pentagon Can Destroy Iran's Underground Nuclear Facility The Pentagon has redesigned its biggest "bunker buster" bomb with more advanced features intended to enable it to destroy Iran's most heavily fortified and defended nuclear site.
* Israeli forces on high alert in Golan Heights Israeli forces were on high alert in the Golan Heights Saturday, as clashes between Assad forces and rebel fighters reached areas near the Golan village of Majdal Shams.
* The UN is only effective when all is quiet Tensions along Israel's northern border are growing as Hezbollah forces tighten their grip on southern Lebanon.
* Talking about monetary union and Cyprus this WEEK Senior EU politicians will gather for a conference in Brussels Tuesday on how to reach economic and monetary union.