* Jerusalem Belongs to The Jews- NO to a Two State Solution Forget the 2 states solution. How about a 23 States solution?
* 'Iran pushing major nuclear expansion' Iran is seeking a major expansion of its nuclear capacity, as is evidenced by an attempt to purchase 100,000 magnets used in centrifuge machines.
* Gulf states call on Iran not to meddle in affairs The secretary general of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) said the bloc "categorically rejected" Iran's proposal.
* New South Korean Missile Aimed at North Korean Leadership? South Korean officials have announced the deployment of a new missile they said could strike the office of North Korea's leadership.
* Pakistani Disapproval of U.S. Leadership Soars in 2012 With President Barack Obama's first term characterized by strained relations between Pakistan and the U.S., more than nine in 10 Pakistanis (92%) disapprove of U.S. leadership.
* Russian foreign minister won't return Kerry's call Speaking to reporters Wednesday, Kerry made his first remarks about the new nuclear test, which the North Koreans warned the State Department about in advance.
* France ready to unblock EU-Turkey talks France wants to "give a new impetus" to Turkey's EU membership talks, allowing negotiations to resume this week after a break of almost three years.
* Egyptian Christian: Why is the Church ignoring us? An Egyptian Christian leader living in the US is calling out the global Church, in particular the Catholic Church, for failing to champion the plight of Egypt's 8-10 million Coptic Christians.
* Eurozone recession deepened at end of 2012 The economy of the 17 nations in the euro shrank by 0.6% in the fourth quarter, which was worse than forecast.
* Israel blamed for death of Iranian general in Lebanon Israel is being blamed for the death of a senior commander of Iran's powerful Revolutionary Guard in Lebanon.