* Ahmadinejad makes historic visit to Cairo President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad visited Cairo on Tuesday, the first visit by an Iranian leader since the 1979 Islamic Revolution.
* Egypt's top cleric voices Sunnis' Iran worries Egypts most prominent Muslim cleric, the sheik of al-Azhar, has warned Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad against interfering in Arab Gulf countries.
* Syrian lawmaker rejects rebels' conditions for talks A prominent lawmaker from Syria's ruling party on Tuesday rejected conditions proposed by the rebel opposition for peace talks.
* Israel: Can't Find PA Incitement? Here It Is In wake of the release of a report comparing Palestinian Authority textbooks to Israeli textbooks in terms of incitement.
* North Korea video shows US city in flames after missile attack It begins benignly enough, with an image of a sleeping young North Korean man.
* Obama 'covertly recruiting' Muslims as diplomats President Barack Obama is said to have been quietly recruiting Muslims to serve as U.S. diplomats.
* Israel Rejects 'Profoundly Unobjective' Education Report Israel's Education Ministry has rejected the findings of a study funded by the U.S. State Department.
* Debate on European Jews' origin settled? Jews of European origin are a mix of ancestries, with many hailing from tribes in the Caucasus who converted to Judaism and created an empire that lasted half a millennium.
* Obama to visit Israel in spring for first time as president Both the White House and the Prime Minister's Office said Tuesday that President Obama had spoken with Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu in January about a presidential visit to Israel this spring.
* As MKs sworn in, Peres puts faith in 19th Knesset President Shimon Peres welcomed 120 new and returning members of the 19th Knesset.