* Gitmo Detainees Return to Field of Battle Former Guantanamo prisoners fighting in Syria with Islamist opposition group
* Ground control to Major Ahmadinejad Iranian leader wants to be the 'first human' sent to space by Iran, thwarting 'devil's hatred' of 'Iranian greatness'
* Iran could build nuclear bomb in 4-6 months, expert says Still, there's time for military or diplomatic action, says former head of military intelligence, and an Israeli attack wouldnâ€™t mean regional war
* Netanyahu: 'No to Civil War' Prime Minister's unusual allusion to civil war regarding hareidi enlistment issue may be a positive signal to hareidim.
* Report: Region's Armies All on High Alert The armies of Syria, Lebanon and Jordan are all on high alert, a report in a Lebanese newspaper said Sunday.
* Report: Israel to Declare 'Buffer Zone' on Syrian Border Israel intends to declare a buffer zone inside the Syrian border to prevent terrorists from getting into Israel, sources said.
* Mali campaign: French jets hit rebel bases near Kidal French warplanes have bombed rebel bases and depots in remote parts of northern Mali to try to cut off supply routes, France's foreign minister says.
* Nato chief: Mali shows holes in EU defence Nato chief Anders Fogh Rasmussen has said French action in Mali points to holes in European defence capabilities.
* Israel declares water crisis is over Israel's Water Authority on Monday officially declared the national water crisis to be over, and lifted its "severe drought advisory."