* Fear and loathing in Athens: the rise of Golden Dawn and the far right In austerity-ravaged Greece, neo-Nazi party Golden Dawn is on the rise.
* In Africa, an Islamist convergence seen as a threat The Islamist militant group Boko Haram has conducted terrorist attacks in Nigeria that bring it closer to al Qaeda in northern Mali.
* PM: Strike on Iran would be welcomed by Arabs A military strike on Iran and neutralizing its nuclear threat would benefit the Arab states in the Middle East and ease tension throughout the region.
* Hezbollah reportedly installs surveillance camera network along Israeli border Hezbollah has installed a surveillance camera network along the entirety of the Lebanese border with Israel.
* Sudan Military: Iran Naval Visit Reflects Strong Ties The visit of two Iranian naval ships to Sudan reflects strong ties between the countries, Sudan's military said.
* 'PLO leader backs Jordan annexation of W. Bank' A senior leader of the Palestinian Liberation Organization expressed support for a new proposal for Jordan's annexation of the West Bank.
* EXPOSE': Italy, Land of Islam The Italian authorities have capitulated to hatred.
* Report highlights EU trade with Israeli settlers A coalition of 22 NGOs fronted by a former EU commissioner has highlighted the scope of European trade with illegal Israeli settlements.
* Erdogan Warns EU Might Lose Turkey Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan warned Tuesday the European Union will lose his nation if it is not accepted as a member by 2023.
* PM challenges Hollande: Host peace talks with Palestinians Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu on Wednesday challenged French President FranÃ§ois Hollande to arrange peace talks between the Palestinians and Israelis.