* Rivlin: Obama doesn't understand the Mideast US President Barack Obama's administration does not understand the realities of the Middle East.
* Nobody Like Ahmadinejad Since Hitler, Says Peres No one since Hitler - except for Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad - has publicly declared a desire to destroy an entire people and eliminate a country.
* Iran: We treat Israeli military threats as American Iran makes no distinction between US and Israeli interests and will retaliate against both countries if attacked.
* Egypt's Morsy says it's 'time for change' in Syria Egypt's president, promising to put Cairo back at the heart of Arab affairs, made an impassioned appeal to Arab states on Wednesday to work for an end to the bloodshed in Syria.
* Hamas trains diplomats, challenging PLO monopoly Hamas has begun a training program for diplomats in the Gaza Strip where it rules.
* Video: In an Online World, Cyber Warfare Can be Lethal The Institute for National Security Studies (INSS) held on Tuesday its annual international conference on cyberspace.
* Turkey accuses Syria of 'state terrorism' Turkey accused Syria of "state terrorism" Wednesday after a sharp spike in the death toll from the Syrian civil war.
* UN chief says Security Council paralysis harming Syrian people U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon slammed the Security Council on Wednesday for failing to take stronger action on Syria.
* Euro Zone Slips Back to Recession Europe is slipping into a recession, according to data revealed by the European Central Bank on Wednesday.
* Abbas says he has backing for new UN bid The Palestinians will seek to upgrade their status at the United Nations this month bolstered by the support of Arab countries.