* The Iranians are almost there. This is how they did it. Since the last century, Iran has been methodically pursuing the in-house capability of developing a missile-delivered nuclear bomb.
* PLO warns of 'unprecedented' threat to two-state solution The PLO leadership warned Tuesday that Israeli policies in Jerusalem and the West Bank posed an "unprecedented and serious threat - in the short term - to the two state solution."
* Lieberman: Nuclear Iran Would Set Off ME Arms Race At a meeting of his Yisrael Beiteinu party, Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said Tuesday that a nuclear armed Iran would precipitate a nuclear arms race in the entire Middle East.
* Obama's Platform Puts Israel, PA on Back Burner The Democratic party's election platform includes the usual "unshakeable commitment" to Israel, without any mention of Jerusalem or the "peace process."
* Syria calls reserves as it strains to crush revolt Syria is calling up former soldiers from the reserves to active army service in growing numbers.
* Iran threatens to deploy ships near US shores The head of Iran's navy said the country aims to put its warships in international waters off the US coast "in the next few years."
* Ambassadors to tell the world EU is not falling apart European Commission head Jose Manuel Barroso has said EU ambassadors need "economic briefings" to help tell the outside world what the bloc is doing to fight the crisis.
* Depression, Suicides Rise as Euro Debt Crisis Intensifies Europe is approaching a crisis as the region's debt crisis and austerity measures increase the rates of depression, suicide and psychological problems.
* Netanyahu: 'Clear Red Line' Will Prevent War in Iran Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said on Monday that the international community must set a "clear red line" in order to avoid a war over Iran's controversial nuclear program.
* Analysis: Bibi Beating Obama at Political Chess Iran is the last item President Barack Obama wants as an election issue.