* Obama Order Sped Up Wave of Cyberattacks Against Iran From his first months in office, President Obama secretly ordered increasingly sophisticated attacks on the computer systems that run Iran's main nuclear enrichment facilities.
* In Obama we trust? In the end, the whole question of what Israel should do about Iran boils down to a simple question: Does Jerusalem trust Washington?
* Israeli officials link Tehran to Assad's massacres A day after Ali Larijani, the speaker of Iran's parliament, said a Western military intervention in Syria would "engulf" Israel.
* 'Israel's creation worst catastrophe to hit world' The head of Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood has called on Arab forces to confront Israel.
* New Lebanese action film glorifies Hezbollah in 2006 war with Israel The villain in Lebanon's new hit war movie: a cigar-smoking Israeli army colonel who sports a cowboy hat and a handlebar mustache and repeatedly orders troops to shell Lebanese villages.
* A New Front: Samaria Jews to Become 'Facebook Warriors' Facebook and other social networks have long been not only places for friends to connect, but also political fronts in which ideas are debated as often.
* Sinai peacekeeping force commander warns of weapons smuggling to Gaza The commander of the Multinational Force and Observers in Sinai said this week that advanced Russian-made missiles were being smuggled from Libya, through Egypt, into the Gaza Strip.
* 'No signal' from targeted ET hunt The hunt for other intelligent civilizations has a new technique in its arsenal, but its first use has turned up no signs of alien broadcasts.
* EU diplomacy on Israel/Palestine shifts up a gear Few issues of diplomatic conversation today have quite the same ability to generate a rolling of the eyes and turning of the page as the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.
* This WEEK in the European Union The European Commission will on Wednesday (6 June) unveil its proposal for a "banking union" designed to restore confidence in the euro.