* Israel hints it launched new cyber attack on Iran: We are 'blessed with top level high-tech' Israel has been linked to a virus attack on Iran's energy infrastructure.
* Iran unveils self-made satellite navigation system Iranian news agency Mehr quotes county's space program chief as saying he hoped one day the Nasir 1 system would be fitted on Iran-made on spacecrafts.
* Netanyahu to Abbas: 'Give Peace a Chance' Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu on Wednesday said he believes his 94-seat super-coalition is a historic opportunity.
* Ban: Syria Massacres could Ignite Civil War The massacre of civilians of the sort seen last weekend could plunge Syria into a catastrophic civil war.
* Congressional request to define Palestinian refugees lands Obama in hot water A simple congressional request for the United States to distinguish between Palestinians displaced by the 1948 Arab-Israeli conflict and millions of their descendants poses a high-stakes diplomatic and political challenge for President Barack Obama.
* Rights group: Russia arms shipment sent to Syria A Russian cargo ship that Western officials say was heavily laden with weapons for the government of Syria docked at the Syrian port of Tartus last weekend.
* Splashdown for SpaceX Dragon spacecraft The American SpaceX company's Dragon cargo capsule has splashed down in the ocean off the California coast.
* Israel returns the remains of Palestinian bodies Israel has handed over to the Palestinian Authority the remains of 91 Palestinians who died carrying out attacks against Israel.
* Saudi Scholar Puts Out Hit on Assad A Saudi scholar has offered a $450,000 reward for assassinating Syrian President Bashar Al Assad.
* Hungarian minister says No to EU 'empire-building' A Hungarian minister has accused the EU of trying to over-extend its power amid the financial crisis.