* 50 dead in Iraq attacks ahead of Arab summit A wave of attacks killed 50 people in more than a dozen Iraqi cities on Tuesday.
* Nato commander: EU could not do Libya without US Last year's Nato operation in Libya, code named Unified Protector, is unlikely to have succeeded without US military support.
* Russian Anti-Terror Troops Arrive in Syria A Russian military unit has arrived in Syria, according to Russian news reports.
* 'Syrian troops threw civilians from rooftops' Rebels battled government forces in Damascus on Monday, in the most violent clashes Syria's capital has seen since the start of the year-old revolt against President Bashar al-Assad.
* Pentagon Fears 'Regional War' Pentagon war games predict an Israeli strike on Iranian nuclear sites may quickly spiral out of control and result in a large regional war.
* Russia Fears 'Nuclear Arms Race' Russia warned Tuesday that Iran would have no option but to develop nuclear weapons if it came under attack from either the United States or Israel.
* Anti-Semitism in Europe on the rise, ADL poll finds Anti-Semitic attitudes in ten European countries remain at "disturbingly high levels,".
* 'Paralysis warfare': China's cyber focus is to cripple U.S. infrastructure China’s cyber warfare capabilities have become sophisticated enough to easily cripple key elements of the U.S. national defense infrastructure.
* Germany warns Israel against attack on Iran Germany said on Tuesday it will sell Israel a sixth military submarine and shoulder part of the cost.
* 'Less focus on Israel expected at nuclear summit' Israel is less concerned than it was two years ago that the Arab world will pounce on it over its reported nuclear capabilities.